The Editorial and Production Team
The publisher, Regina Fabiny, has been residing in Malaysia since 1984. With 21 years in
tourism and 17 years in publishing, she began this enterprise in 1997, with the first edition
Leisure Guide Malaysia
(launched in 1998). The 3
edition was published as
in 2003, and has been regularly updated, culminating in the current 8
Several editions have been translated into Arabic, French, German and Mandarin Chinese.
Dato’ Ramanathan Vengadesan, Dato’ Che Hamidah Mohd Yusoff
Dr Paddy Schubert, Datuk Seri Dr Victor
Wee Eng Lye, Dhena Doraisamy
, Haridas M. P.
amal, Justin Santiago,
Madeleine Mandorff, Mageswary
Ramakrishnan, Mike Reed, Nina Pasricha, Razally
Tan Sri Ahmad
Fuzi Abdul Razak
, Yasmin Fabiny,
YM Tunku Dato’ Seri Iskandar Tunku Tan Sri Abdullah.
Collage page 8
- Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe welcoming Malaysian Prime Minister Dato’ Sri
Haji Mohammad Najib bin Tun Abdul Razak at his official residence in Tokyo, in conjunction
with the summit marking the 40
anniversary of Asean-Japan dialogue relations.
– The PM with Australian Prime Minister Tony Abbott
- PM Najib with Qatari Prime Minister Abdullah bin Nasser bin Khalifa Al Thani
- PM Najib and his wife, Datin Paduka Seri Rosmah Mansor, with
US President Barack Obama and wife Michelle Obama.
– The PM with Queen Elizabeth II, Head of the Commonwealth.
– The PM and wife welcome Chinese President Xi Jinjing and his
wife Peng Liyuan to Malaysia during their official visit in 2013.
– PM Najib with Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper.
– PM Najib with Deputy Prime Minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin bin Yassin.
– The PM with the Chief Minister of Sabah, Datuk Seri Panglima Musa bin Aman.
– PM Najib with the Governor of Sarawak, Tun Abdul Taib Mahmud
and the Minister of Tourism and Minister of Housing Sarawak, Datuk
Amar Abang Abdul Rahman Zohari Tun Abang Openg.
– PM Najib with MIC President Datuk Seri G. Palanivel.
– Left- Minister of Energy, Green Technology and Water YB
Datuk Seri Panglima Dr Maximus Ongkili, the PM, the Deputy PM and
the Chief Minister of Selangor YAB Tan Sri Abdul Khalid Ibrahim.
– PM Najib with the Chief Minister of Penang, YAB Lim Guan Eng.